21 Nov MATE-STICK
Posted at 16:52h in Aggriculture, Application, Chemical Fertilizer, Mate-Stick, Nee Mate Mate Stick
(REPACKED FROM LUTENSOL of BASF, Germany)
MATE-STICK is a non-ionic spreader sticker which greatly improves foliage wetting Advantage.
- Ensures uniform coverage of sprayed plant parts.
- Good adherence of a film of active ingredient.
- Minimizes wash – off of spray fluid by rain.
- Increases effectiveness of the spray.
- Better coverage (uniform film) on waxy, heavy, dusty foliage surfaces and buds.
- Enhances absorption of systemic insecticides, fungicides, Plant Growth regulators, Post – harvest herbicides and foliar fertilizers.
- Reduces undesirable pesticide spray spots on fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants.
- 25ml/100L of waterfor insecticides,fungicides,plant growth regulators, water solublefertilizers.
- 100ml-125ml per 100L of spray volume for herbicides/ weedicides.
- 125ml to 200ml/acre for drip irrigation.