- For Horticultural crops 0.1% to 0.25% or 200–500ml per 200L drum or 200ml per acre.
- For Agricultural crops 200–500ml per acre depending upon the deficiency symptoms.
- 1–2L per acre.
Apply twice at 20 days interval at flower/fruit/grain development stage.Optimum doses after March/April pruning at bud differentiation stage, bud fixing & cane maturity for healthy canes. After October pruning adequate MATE K-35 is needed
- For translocation of sugars to the peachy clean austin website berries
- For attractive look and better shelf life at harvest.
- Store the sealed product away from direct sunlight/high temperature