21 Nov MATE CAL
((*6% Zinc. Solution)
MATE CAL is a consistent ®ular source of N that plays a key role in strengthening the structural rigidity of cell wall, increases the permeability of plasma membrane. Increases physical strength & resistance in crops.
- Increases hairy root development.
- Keeps hormonal balance during stress conditions.
- Conserve fruit strength & turgidity, improves post harvest shell life.
- Protects fruits from cracking & reduces shape irregularities.
- Improves quality of leaves & ruits.
- 200ml to 400ml/acre as spray on foliage.
- 1L /acre drip irrigation.